Many suppliers from outside of the UK have aspirations to supply UK supermarkets. Their challenge is that they do not understand the UK Grocery Market or the UK Supermarkets.
This Understanding UK Supermarkets Skills Training Course of 1+1+1 classroom days, 4 months apart, with support in between training days, is designed to make the learning stick using our unique training method ‘Sticky Learning ®‘.
By understanding the UK Grocery Market and the UK Supermarkets you will know how to contact the buyer and present your products confidently.
By the end of this Understanding UK Supermarkets and the UK Grocery Market training course the Learner will be able to:
- Speak knowledgeably and confidently about the UK Supermarkets.
- Know how to approach a UK Supermarket Buyer.
- Understand Category Management in the UK.
- Be aware of ‘GSCOP’ – UK Supermarket and Supplier law.
- Better negotiate and influence a Supermarket Buyer.
What is Category Management? find out more here in our Ultimate Guide to Category Management