It’s Great – There’s No Meat
Rietberg/Germany, 21 January 2022. With its new plant-based range called “Really”, the Frostkrone Food Group is tuning into the lifestyle of a generation that is increasingly shunning traditional meat products. But it is a generation that certainly does not wish to go without a good selection of flavoursome meals. Enter Really, the perfect answer, which offers a huge variety of completely vegan products that follow the philosophy of plant-based foods.
The range covers a wide selection of cheeses and also fish, beef and chicken substitute products. Here are some examples:
– Hot Vegan Cheese Bites: happiness is hot and spicy! These vegan-style Hot Vegan Cheese Bites are simply the perfect accompaniment for exciting TV evenings. Coated in deliciously crispy breading, they are ready to be enjoyed after only a few minutes.
– Vegan Chilli Cheese Nuggets: this popular finger food classic presented as vegan snacks for in between meals is just as tasty and hot and spicy as the original chilli cheese nuggets. These hearty nuggets in the crunchy breading come out of the oven piping hot after a few minutes and are ready to eat immediately.
– Vegan Fish Nuggets: so crispy! People love these because they are so moreish. The practical, easy-to-handle snacks, baked to a luscious golden colour, are ready after a few minutes. It doesn’t get hotter or crispier.
– Vegan Beef Burger: whether it’s served with a crispy salad and some potato sticks or perhaps in a brioche burger bun, this vegan beef burger has the perfect consistency and boasts a full-bodied, flavoursome taste.
– Vegan Chicken Burger: this crispy, patty-style burger makes even dyed-in-the-wool meat eaters’ mouths start to water when it is served together with a sesame burger bun, crispy salad, tomatoes and a vegan sauce.
Easy, Quick Preparation
All products are pre-fried and deep-frozen. They can be prepared in the oven, in a deep fryer or in the pan all within a matter of minutes. And they are ideal not only for snacks at home. Thanks to their simple preparation and also their endless serving possibilities and combinations, they are brilliantly suited for the food service sector.
ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
The Frostkrone Food Group – with its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia – stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade and also in the food service industry. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Frostkrone Food Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France, Great Britain and in the USA. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment.
In addition to the frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH and the Bornholter Käsevertriebs- und Produktionsgesellschaft GmbH, since 2018 Piz’wich Europe SAS and Varenne Gastronomie SAS have also been part of the Frostkrone Food Group. In 2019 the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc. swelled the ranks when they joined the Group. Since February 2020 Innovate Foods Ltd and since April 2021 Abergavenny Fine Food Ltd, both from Great Britain, have also belonged to the corporate group.