Anuga is just round the corner – and we have good news for you: Your participation at Anuga is going to be easier. The new Coronavirus Protection Ordinance for the State of North Rhine-Westphalia came into force on 15.09.2021 – and it relaxes many restrictions significantly. We have summarised the most important changes for you as a visitor:
• Almost twice as many visitors as before can be received at the exhibition stands – one person per 4 square metres. This means there will be more appointment options.
• Normal seating arrangements without a safety distance of 1.5 m is allowed for events again, i.e. lectures.
• The contact tracing at the trade fair grounds and exhibition stands is no longer required – you therefore no longer need the eGuard app.
• The exhibitors no longer require masks at fixed seating areas and high tables at the exhibition stand and food service areas. This will make your conversations easier and more pleasant. In addition, you can offer your visitors snacks and food services at your stand again.
• Furthermore, sneeze guards are also no longer required at fixed seating or high tables. Stand personnel can remove their masks at counters with a sneeze guard.
Please find everything outlined at a glance here.
To ensure the safety of all participants, please continue to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres, observe good hygiene and wear a mask.
We are delighted that the restrictions have been eased in time for Anuga.
You don’t have a ticket yet? This link will take you to the Ticket Shop!
Kind regards from Cologne,
Your Anuga team