Food Boom at Frostkrone
· Frostkrone Food Group extends its variety of finger food and snacks in time for the Anuga 2021
· More variety of flavours for Crunchy Homies and Pizza Pockets
· New ready-to-eat-range for the retail trade and the food service sector, absolutely ready to eat
Rietberg/Germany, 04 Oktober 2021. The Frostkrone Food Group is a byword for variety and diversity and, as such, is driving a real food boom with its finger food and snacks
At the Anuga 2021 this Company Group will be showcasing a further stunning kaleidoscope of innovations including a completely new food range displayed in refrigerated cabinets, which is immediately ready to eat.
The selection already on offer from the Frostkrone Food Group is indeed quite impressive: it ranges from small finger food specialities through trendy snack ideas, tasty potato nibbles, exquisite cream cheese delicacies right up to practical pizza pockets for the oven and microwave. Every year the range is extended by new product ideas mirroring current trends.
Now the Frostkrone Food Group has revamped its “Crunchy Homies” by adding more varieties to the range. Thanks to a new type of technology used and because of the special crispy coating, all the products are unimaginably crunchy when they come out of the oven.
– Crunchy Brie Triangles: creamy, melt-in-the-mouth Brie with a sweet cranberry dip.
– Crunchy Emmental Sticks: full-flavoured nutty Emmental with a sweet cranberry dip.
– Crunchy Gouda Rings: mild Gouda with a tangy tomato and pepper dip.
– Crunchy Tomato and Mozzarella Mini Balls: soft mozzarella and dried tomatoes with a hint of basil, perfected with a fruity tomato dip.
Pizza Pockets–so quick, so tasty, so brilliant
The Pizza Pockets from Piz`wich are also moving up a league. These delicious pizza pockets, which incidentally are on offer in the Signal Iduna Park during the Borussia Dortmund home games, can be so easily prepared in the microwave but are also available as an alternative suitable for warming up in a conventional or fan oven.
Pizza Pockets are ready in anything between two and twelve minutes, depending on the method of preparation used. As of now, they can be savoured in all the following varieties:
– Pizza Pocket “Chicken Red Thai”: tender pieces of chicken in a spicy Thai sauce and delicious mozzarella.
– Pizza Pocket “Feta, Tomato and Basil”: Greek feta in a fruity, Italian tomato sauce enhanced with aromatic herbs and married together with mozzarella.
– Pizza Pocket “Chicken Tandoori”: tender pieces of chicken in a tandoori sauce perfected with melt-in-the-mouth mozzarella.
– Pizza Pocket “Salami Jalapeño”: hearty salami and hot and spicy jalapeños in an Italian tomato sauce put on the Ritz with a glamorously delicious mozzarella.
Pizza Pockets are perfect for a 21st century lifestyle that is followed by lots of people who prefer to arrange their meal times flexibly, fluidly but who nevertheless do not wish to give an inch when it comes to taste and choice.
Snacks To Go – the new ready-to-eat range
Ready-to-eat snacks: this is the new, incredibly diverse food range that comes straight out of the refrigerated cabinet, ready to eat! And it is so ideal for the retail trade and the food service sector: thanks to the special manufacturing process, the products can be eaten immediately without having to be heated up beforehand. But those who prefer their snacks hot can simply and quickly pop them in the oven for five minutes.
The ready-to-eat range offers a huge selection of vegan and vegetarian flavours – snacks with a medley of vegetables, some just with cheese or others married together in a vegetable and cheese mix – and there are also variations with chicken. And each individual coating, created out of delicious spices, seeds and grains, is amazing.
The Vegetable Mix
– One of the Top 10 innovations of the ANUGA 2021 is the Beetroot Balls: small and vegan, a vegetable mix made up of beetroot, potato, onion and apple flavoured with the slightly piquant aroma of horseradish and scrumptiously enveloped in a mild coating of millet, quinoa and linseeds.
Vegan. Nutri-Score A.
Vegetable and Cheese Snacks
– Broccoli and Gouda Tots: broccoli and Gouda coated in linseeds, quinoa and potato flakes.
– Garlic and Cream Cheese Coins: cream cheese and garlic enveloped in potato flakes, parsley, linseeds, quinoa, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
– Chicken Tikka Masala Coins: bursting with flavoursome breaded chicken breast, coconut, sieved tomato and rice, all wrapped in a coating of red curry, linseeds and garlic.
These small, practical products come as coins, tots or mini balls in the easy-to-handle 100g pack.
Frostkrone Food Group at the digital Anuga 2021
From 11-13 October the Frostkrone Food Group is showcasing its extensive selection of finger food and snacks at Anuga@home, the digital platform of the world’s biggest food exhibition. This is where the magnificent treasure trove of finger food and snacks can be found. An array of product films and all manner of documentation can be downloaded including two online presentations, one of which highlights the new ready-to-eat range.
Furthermore, visitors have the possibility of getting in touch with the Frostkrone Food Group team at any time and of receiving extra information and indeed tailor-made advice and support. Visitors are also very welcome to arrange online appointments prior to the event.
There is a huge feeling of pride at the Frostkrone Food Group that once again – as was the case in 2019 – one of their products has made it into the TOP 10 innovations of this year’s ANUGA: the Beetroot Balls from the ready-to-eat range.
ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
The Frostkrone Food Group – with its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia – stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade and also in the food service industry. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Frostkrone Food Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France, Great Britain and in the USA. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment.
In addition to the frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH and the Bornholter Käsevertriebs- und Produktionsgesellschaft GmbH, since 2018 Piz’wich Europe SAS and Varenne Gastronomie SAS have also been part of the Frostkrone Food Group. In 2019 the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc. swelled the ranks when they joined the Group. Since February 2020 Innovate Foods Ltd and since April 2021 Abergavenny Fine Food Ltd, both from Great Britain, have also belonged to the corporate group.