“As students return to the classroom, the supplies they need to study and learn should not break the bank,” said Carlo Baldan, group vice president of Center Store Merchandising. “Our Locked In Low prices guarantee affordable items so caregivers and students can look forward to going back to school, and we can make life a bit easier during this busy time of year for the families we serve.”
Recognized by Crayola as a Best-in-Class retailer for its back-to-school aisle, Kroger has more than 250 school supplies for less than $3, boasting all the essentials from paper, pens and markers to glue sticks and pencil boxes.
Back-to-school must-haves for $1 or less:
- Crayola® Pre-Sharpened Colored Pencils (12 count)
- Crayola® Classic Fine Line Assorted Color Markers (10 count)
- Crayola® Broad Line Classic Color Markers (10 count)
- Crayola® Non-Toxic Crayons (24 count)
- Elmer’s® Washable Disappearing Purple Glue Stick (3 count)
- Office Works Kids Pointed and Blunt Scissors
- Oxford® Ruled Index Cards (100 pack)
- Top Flight Marble Wide Ruled and College Ruled Composition Books
- Paper Mate Write Bros. Black and Blue Medium Ball Point Pens (10 count)
Back-to-school must-haves less than $3:
- Top Flight Standards Wide and College Ruled Filler Paper (150 sheets)
- BIC® Brite Liner Highlighters (5 pack)
- Paper Mate® Classical or Strong Mechanical Pencils (12 pack)
- Sharpie® The Original Fine Point Markers (2 pack)
- Pilot® G2® Comfort Grip Premium Fine Point Gel Roller Pens (2 pack)
- Post-it® Marseille Collection Note Pads (4 pack)
- Paper Mate® Pink Pearl® Large Erasers (3 pack)
- And more!
Customers can shop school supplies under $3, plus everything needed for back to school here. Items can be purchased shopping in-store, through Kroger Pickup or delivered using Boost by Kroger Plus, the delivery membership that can save customers up to $1,000 per year on fuel and grocery delivery. Eligible customers can now try the Boost membership with a free 30-day trial and subscribe on a monthly basis for as little as $7.99 a month.